Terms & Conditions
- Unless you specified during the purchase that you want express shipment, the order leaves our workshop within 1 to 5 working days (except for the made-to-measure scarf, the tailoring time is 5 to 15 working days). Note that PO boxes are not accepted for delivery by Purolator (but they are accepted for Canada Post). The time to receive thereafter depends on the processing time of Canada Post. You will always have a tracking number linked to your package.
- Customers who want a refund should contact us by phone to get approval. The goods must be returned and accompanied by a copy of the invoice and the authorization number. A product returned without an authorization number will result in its rejection and will be returned to you at your expense.
- Exchanges are permitted, except for special orders and custom items.
- The customer must bear the delivery costs in the event of a return.
- All merchandise must be in its original packaging and be resalable for exchange and refund.
- You have a period of 14 days following receipt of the goods to request an exchange or a refund.
- Exchanges will be processed according to their availability in inventory. In the event of an inventory shortage, you will be notified by email or phone.
- All photos on the site are protected by copyright. Any use made without the agreement of Les creations Fol-Artists senc and / or Renée Ledoux and / or Nikola Bolduc and / or Clouzote is a violation of copyright which may lead to legal action. Several photos were taken by Renée Ledoux photography and she alone owns the copyright. Several photos were also taken by Nikola Bolduc and Clouzote .
- Would you like to come see our models in store? No problem, you just need to make an appointment at 450-834-4154 or by email at email@example.com.