Lewis Caroll and the Giraffes
- The exterior is half-solid black and half white with blue and grey giraffe patterns.
- The interior has turquoise and grey flowers pattern.
Ways to wear it
- Around the neck the zipper closed to hide your belongings.
- Around the neck the open zipper.
- In shoulder bag
- In hood
- As a bolero (like a jacket over the shoulders).
For more details, you can watch the video right here.
- Scarf: 65 inches (165.1 cm) circumference x 14 inches (35.6 cm) width.
- Pocket: length of 28 inches (71 cm) x depth of 6.5 inches (15.3 cm).
- 4 season model.
-Industrial drawing registered #166626.
- Sewn and assembled in Quebec.
- The fabrics are purchased in Montreal.
- No loss of raw material.
- 100% cotton.
The industrial design is registered under number 166626 by MN and JICM.
* The colors on the photo may differ from the actual ones due to the adjustments of your screen.