- The outside is white with red flower patterns.
- 2 choices for the interior: pink / grey.
Ways to wear it
- Around the neck the zipper closed to hide your belongings.
- Around the neck the open zipper.
- In shoulder bag
- In hood
- As a bolero (like a jacket over the shoulders).
For more details, you can watch the video right here.
- Scarf: 67 inches (170.2 cm) circumference x 14 inches (35.6 cm) width.
- Pocket: length of 28 inches (71 cm) x depth of 6.5 inches (15.3 cm).
- Summer model.
-Industrial drawing registered #166626.
- Sewn and assembled in Quebec.
- The fabrics are purchased in Montreal.
- No loss of raw material.
- Muslin (100% cotton). It looks a lot like baby blankets.
- Machine wash at delicate. It’s a more fragile fabric.
- Machine dry (alone; not to damage it). But to keep it beautiful longer, it's best to hang it to dry.
The industrial design is registered under number 166626 by MN and JICM.
* The colors on the photo may differ from the actual ones due to the adjustments of your screen.