- The exterior is gray with treble clef patterns.
- 3 color choices for the pocket: red / pale pink / black with white polka dots.
Ways to wear it
- Around the neck the zipper closed to hide your belongings.
- Around the neck the open zipper.
- In shoulder bag
- In hood
- As a bolero (like a jacket over the shoulders).
For more details, you can watch the video right here.
- Scarf: 65 inches (170.2 cm) circumference x 14 inches (35.6 cm) width.
- Pocket: length of 28 inches (71 cm) x depth of 6.5 inches (15.3 cm).
- 4 season model.
-Industrial drawing registered #166626.
- Sewn and assembled in Quebec.
- The fabrics are purchased in Montreal.
- No loss of raw material.
- Stretch fabric (you can put lighter things in it)
- Scarf weight: heavier than cotton
- 95% bamboo viscose and 5% elastane.
-Machine wash at delicate.
* The colors on the photo may differ from the actual ones due to the adjustments of your screen.
This industrial design is registered by MN and JIC # 166626.